This week on FAZ, Joce and Manny take a look at some Warcraft beta news, take a look at the Pawn add-on, and discuss time travel in World of Warcraft. You can now join the conversation on the official For Azeroth Discord channel by heading to https://bit.ly/fazdiscord
Mythic 15+ Achievement
The Keystone Master achievement will be permanent moving into BfA.
- you can unlock the artifact appearance connected with this achievement by completing a 15+ in BfA at 120.
- You have until August 14th to complete the Legion achievement at level 110
- Blue Post
Battle for Azeroth Comic
Issue #1 for Reunion is online and follows what Lady Jaina Proudmore has been doing since leaving the Kirin Tor.
- 3 Reasons Why The Horde Needs Sylvanas as Warchief
Sparkle, sparkle! This week’s patch has added another layer of shine to the beta as we near release. There was
- New Models
- Elementals, Rainbow Grubs, Jaina’s new jewelry
- New Mount Rewards for Warfronts and Island Expeditions
- Legion Prestige rewards have been put into the new BfA structure
- Pacing is not the same, but if you already have a reward you will retain it after the expansion goes live.
- Revised requirements to unlock the PvP tints
- Finalized UI for Azerite Gear
- Leveling Gear has 3 tiers and Heroic Dungeon Gear has 4 tiers
- Tuning Changes to classes including Balance Druids, Protection Paladins, Discipline Priests, and Fury Warriors
- Mag’har Orcs and Dark Iron Dwarves behind War Campaign Reputation
- Pathfinder Part 1 Requirements
- New Models and More New Mounts
- PvP Restructure
- Azerite Gear UI
- Tuning Passes
- Pathfinder Part 1
Pawn helps you find upgrades for your gear and tell which of two items is better for your spec.
- Comes with a bunch of presets from AMR
- Puts a number in your tooltip that shows both the overall value of the gear piece, as well as the percentage upgrade over what is currently equipped (if applicable)
- Allows you to choose which scales to show in tooltips
- You can import or export, and create new scales here
- Shows you the weights assigned to each stat for each scale
- You can drop an item in this tab to get an in-depth look at where the upgrade numbers are coming from
- Gives two options, best gem available or gems for a specific item level
- Choose between displaying only scale values, only % upgrade, or both
- Change how upgrades are displayed (arrows in bags, green outline on tooltips)
Tips and Tricks
- Pawn is very widely used, so you can find stat weights and import strings quite easily
- You can generate your own stat weights on AMR by running a gearing strategy simulation, which is much more advanced but also specific to your character and currently equipped gear
- Can also use Simulationcraft and Raidbots (covered in FAZ ep #36)
- Pawn will not work with Titan Panel Artifact Power or Combat Numbers Separator.
Podcast (faz-pod): Download (Duration: 1:44:32 — 95.7MB)