This week Manny and Joce talk about beta changes including the many wonderful mounts they added, as well as potion changes, mythic plus affixes and then they dissect the first of four Shadowlands animated shorts. All that and more on this week’s For Azeroth!
Unleash the Transmogs
Artifacts weapons that you have unlocked can now be transmogrified far more freely!
- Artifact Weapons are no longer restricted to specialization but are still restricted to class
- The appearances are now both in your general appearances of the appropriate type and the special Artifact Weapon category
- Some small issues remain
- Kaivax’s Post
Last Minute Models
This week’s beta build included several new models, some with very significant importance in lore. These are mostly filling in loot tables and Covenant rewards as we move closer to a release candidate.
- Class changes big and small for Balance Druids, Elemental Shaman, Retribution Paladins, Shadow Priests, Unholy Death Knights, Warriors of each Covenant
- Additional adjustments have been made to the usage of potions.
- Most potions share a 5 minute cooldown
- Health Potions, Health Stones and the Kyrian Phial of Serenity each have a separate CD
- Phial of Serenity base healing increased to 20% (up from 15%) but one per encounter
- You can use other potions multiple times in the same encounter
- New Keystone Affixes are available for testing while Blizzard makes an official post regarding the changes seen in last week’s build to old affixes and the new seasonal affix, Prideful.