This week Manny and Joce talk about their hopes and dreams for Shadowlands, talk WoW news, tell the story of Cairne Bloodhoof, and then take your emails. All this and more on this week’s For Azeroth!
Horrific Visions and Cloak Changes Came on Tuesday
The Community Team has advised of upcoming changes for Horrific Visions.
- Coalescing Visions will be more plentiful from many sources
- Ranks 7 – 11: the max # of pages you can aquire per run will increase from 2 to 4
- Ranks 13 – 15: require less pages total
- The cap on Vessel of Horrific Visions has been removed
- Blue Post with Vision Changes
Opt In for the Shadowlands Beta is now Open
We want to remind our listeners that they can opt into the beta for Shadowlands via the World of Warcraft site. A link has been included below.
- Last week the launcher was updated to support the alpha.
- Monday an encrypted build was deployed.
- Encrypted builds can not be datamined.
- Listener Question: Zander (Discord)
What is your most anticipated announced feature of the upcoming Shadowlands Expansion? The level squish and new leveling experience? The new customizations coming to all the races? The Covenant System? Torghast? Something Else
Class Balance Changes
Class changes have been detailed via a blue post.
- Raid Healing
- Resto Druids
- Damage increases are coming for:
- Marksmanship Hunters
- Windwalker Monks
- Enhancement Shamans
- Demonology Warlocks
- PvP changes are coming to:
- Tank specializations
- All 3 specs of Death Knights
- All 3 specs of Mages
- Destruction and Demonology Warlocks
- Balance Tuning