This week Manny and Joce talk about the Winds of Wisdom buff, Burning Crusade coming to Classic, the Shadowlands Alpha, and then take your emails. All this and more on this week’s For Azeroth!
Winds of Wisdom Buff!
Team 2 has introduced a huge experience which is great for any of you who want to level an alt or two.
- 100% increased experience
- March 20th – Shadowlands Pre-patch
- Stacks with other experience boost
- Still eligible for Heritage Armor
Impressive Influence buff added as of April 20th
- April 20th – May 18th
- Only for “Paragon-able” reputations in Legion and BfA
- Excludes 8.3 reputations
The Classic Crusade?
A Blizzard survey has surfaced with a question asking about transitioning between WoW Classic and Burning Crusade Classic.
- The questionnaire asks: Thinking about the potential ways a player could start a character in “Classic” Burning Crusade, which of the following would you prefer most?
- The choices given were:
- Continue playing my Classic character on my existing server as it progresses to the Burning Crusade expansion, with the option to transfer to a Classic server that will never progress past level 60.
- Start a brand new character from level 58 on a new Burning Crusade server.
- Start a brand new character from level 1 on a new Burning Crusade server.
- Continue playing my Classic character on my existing server that will never progress past level 60, with the option to transfer to a Burning Crusade server.
- None of the above
Podcast (faz-pod): Download (Duration: 1:34:29 — 86.6MB)